MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Twin Cities

2 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Twin Cities Empty Re: Looking for milk in Twin Cities

Post by acuhealingarts Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:28 am

Hi Jodi

I just wanted to drop you a line I guess as a high five from a fellow mom doing the same as you. I had a breast reduction 5 years ago and now have a 6 month old son I've been getting donated milk too from this wonderful website. Normally all I chat with are other donors so when I saw your post I just had to say hello as it was nice to finally read about someone on the same page as us. Most of the time when I tell people in our lives about what we are doing they can't believe all the extra lengths we go to just for breastmilk and that's where I correct them... its not 'just' breastmilk! We have gotten a few good donation here in the past couple of weeks so we are good for hopefully the next month or so (we are in St Paul) so if any new donors come my way I'll pass them on to you. Here's to both our healthy babies (=

Take Care
Erika & Kingston
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Twin Cities Empty Looking for milk in Twin Cities

Post by jburth7 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 am

I am the mom of a 7 month old daughter named Allison. Due to having breast reduction surgery 9 years ago, I do not produce enough milk for her. I am currently breastfeeding her with donor milk thanks to milk donors from Milkshare.. but our supply is dwindling and I'm hoping to keep her on breastmilk until 1 year when I can feed her without worrying about how much she needs!

I am willing to pay anything for shipping from any state. I had a donor from Arizona and the shipping worked out great!

I am also willing to travel pretty much anywhere in MN or Wisconsin for donated milk as well... I really want to keep my daughter on breastmilk instead of formula!

This website has been amazing for the first seven months of her life - please let me know if anyone has milk available!

Jodi

jburth7

Back to top Go down