MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate Dairy/Soy free milk in Nashville

2 posters

Go down

Looking to donate Dairy/Soy free milk in Nashville Empty desperately seeking breast milk

Post by laucthor Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Are you still pumping and donating? I sent you an email. My heart is hoping!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jessica. Even if you can't help us, you are doing such an AMAZING thing to help other babies.

I really, really hope you can help my son, and my family.

We live in downtown Nashville.

-Lauren
laucthor
laucthor

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate Dairy/Soy free milk in Nashville Empty Looking to donate Dairy/Soy free milk in Nashville

Post by gessykaH Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi! My name is Jessica and I have an extremely healthy EBF 4 month old boy and I have started pumping extra each day to donate. I have a dairy/soy allergy so I avoid those very strictly! I do not smoke or drink alcohol or drink caffiene ever and I take prenatal vitamins and occasionally a Claritin. I eat as unprocessed as possible due to my allergies. I have had blood tests for pregnancy and have never had anything wrong, but I would be willing to do any tests.

I would like to donate what I can between 250-300 ounces a month or more as my pumping will allow and would be happy to ship or donate locally in or around Nashville, TN. I am new to this but would like to help where I can:). You can email me at: gessykahall@yahoo.com

Thank you for looking! Very Happy

gessykaH

Back to top Go down