MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate

4 posters

Go down

Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate Empty Re: Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate

Post by mommy in cali Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:16 am

Do u still have any left? I can swing by San Fernando valley..

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate Empty Re: Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate

Post by MacynsMomma Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

We live in ND, would you be willing to ship here if the milk is not spoken for? Need to get BM for 6.5 month old, she is formula intolerant.
Please PM me if milk is still availble.

Thanks,
Amber

MacynsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by vlsmit2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 pm

I live on the other side of the country so I definitely won't be able to pick it up. Would you still be willing to ship it?
vlsmit2
vlsmit2

Back to top Go down

Post by olga0630 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 am

Yes it is. Where do you live? Will you be able to come over to pick it up. I live in San Fernando Valley.

olga0630

Back to top Go down

Post by vlsmit2 Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 am

I would love to get some milk! I am only able to pump 5-7oz a day. Please let me know if this offer is still available.

Thanks,
Virginia
vlsmit2
vlsmit2

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate Empty Los Angeles Dairy free milk, willing to donate

Post by olga0630 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello everyone! I am a mom of 2,5 month old baby. Have plenty of extra milk from the time baby was 2 weeks. It is almost dairy free. I eat some butter once in a while, But most of the times followed a very strict diet. Have all the papers with prenatal testing if you need it. Would like to help someone in need.

olga0630

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down