MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary

3 posters

Go down

Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary Empty Re: Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary

Post by lmadani Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

I have lots of milk to donate since both of my freezers are completely full. In fact, I am quite desperate to donate since I do not want to have to throw any of it out. I am willing to donate up to 1000 oz if you need it (I typically produce 100 oz per day and only need about 70 oz of that for my twin boys). if you are willing to pick up from northern Manhattan then I am happy to give you as much as you can transport. I do not drink, smoke, or take any medications and my twins are happy, healthy, rapidly growing boys. Very Happy 

lmadani

Back to top Go down

Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary Empty Re: Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary

Post by janewesely Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:26 am

Hello, I am new to this site but I have milk to donate. I live in the Bronx, and would be willing to ship, or if you were willing to pick it up that might be faster. I have a one month-old, and I am teacher who is off until September. I typically over-produce about 3-4 ounces a day- not enough for a baby alone, but it would help. I don't smoke, and have been married for several years. I don't have any chronic diseases. I do have the occasional glass of wine but I'd be willing to not drink before I pumped milk to donate to you. let me know if you need help!

janewesely

Back to top Go down

Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary Empty Please help us feed our adopted twins Rose and Mary

Post by michelepaige Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:12 pm

They were born in December and we very much want to feed them breastmilk as they have been sick for a a good period of time. We can drive anywhere in the PA, CT, NY, NJ area or ship. We would be very grateful for your help!

Cheers,
Michele

michelepaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down