MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 oz of milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty thank you Bostonianmama

Post by redsoxgal Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:06 pm

thank you very much - just wanted to let people know this donation was gratefully accepted by my partner and I today.

thanks to all the donors and best wishes to all those seeking!

redsoxgal

Back to top Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty re: 100 oz milk to donate

Post by nmeyers Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:04 pm

I totally understand :-)

thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty Re: 100 oz of milk to donate

Post by Bostonianmama Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:54 am

Sorry but I am hoping to find someone local to pick it up. I don't have the time to deal with shipping it which is why I decided not to donate to the preemie bank.

Bostonianmama

Back to top Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty milk needed for 10 month old adopted twins

Post by nmeyers Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi there,

We have 10 month old adopted twin girls. I was blessed to be able to breast feed them with the help of an SNS until they were about 5/12 months old but my supply and the SNS flow rate became an issue and since then we have relied exclusively on donated milk. The girls are doing amazingly well: chubby and healthy with only on small cold the whole 10 months despite the rest of us being ill multiple times. I would like to keep them on breast milk for at least a year (and longer if I can). We live in northern California and will pay for shipping and supplies etc. You can pm or email me at nannette@kitenerd.com. ( for some reason i am having trouble sending with the pm function- some but not all messages sit in my outbox for days including the one I sent to the administrator to ask for help trouble shooting ;-)

thanks for your consideration

Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty 100 oz of milk to donate

Post by Bostonianmama Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm

I have 100oz of milk to donate. I gave birth 2 weeks a go as a surrogate and have been pumping. Do not drink alcohol, caffeine, smoke. No medication except for a vitamin. I have been screened for drugs/diseases to pass as a surrogate and have those available. Would like to exchange milk for more supplies(storage bags). I am located in Central Ma. Please contact for more info.

Bostonianmama

Back to top Go down

100 oz of milk to donate Empty Re: 100 oz of milk to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down