MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large quantity available to donate - metro MN

3 posters

Go down

Large quantity available to donate - metro MN Empty 10 month old adopted twins in need of milk

Post by nmeyers Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi there,

We live in northern california and adopted twins girls last October. I was blessed to be able to nurse them with the help of meds and an SNS system for their first 5/12 months. Since then we have relied exclusively on donor milk and are running low. If you have any to spare and are willing to ship we would appreciate it. You can email me at nannette@kitenerd.com.

thanks for your consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Large quantity available to donate - metro MN Empty Re: Large quantity available to donate - metro MN

Post by shammond Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi - I have an adopted daughter was born at 27 weeks. She has been on breastmilk donated from friends, but we are about to run out. This milk has been such a blessing as she was showing signs of distress in the NICU with formula. She has just had her first birthday, but is still 3 months from when her due date would have been (so her adjusted age is 9 months). I would love some more milk for her to get her to her closer to her due date (early December). We also live in the metro area. Please let me know. Thank you!

shammond

Back to top Go down

Large quantity available to donate - metro MN Empty Large quantity available to donate - metro MN

Post by mnmomof3 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I am a 32 year old mother of 3 - I have been exclusively breastfeeding my son since he was born in March. I have pumped at least one extra feeding (4-6 oz) daily as I expected to return to work. Our plans have changed and I will be staying home - I have a significant amount of breastmilk in a stand-alone deep freeze. I would be happy to donate a good portion of this milk as there is way more than I can use. I am in excellent health and would be happy to answer any questions. Full disclosure: I have been drinking 3-4 cups of half-caff coffee per week while nursing.

mnmomof3

Back to top Go down

Large quantity available to donate - metro MN Empty Re: Large quantity available to donate - metro MN

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down