MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large quantity of frozen breast milk to donate

2 posters

Go down

Large quantity of frozen breast milk to donate Empty In need of breast milk

Post by kileywiley12 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:53 pm

I was interested in any breastmilk you may have. I live in College Park with my 11 month old. I am trying to stay away from formula and cow's milk for a bit longer. I was unable to produce (I think the stress of birth, being a single mom and going back to work just tanked my milk!)

Please let me know if you have any to donate.

I am leaving town this Friday through Wednesday for my father's 80th bday but would be willing to pick up any milk before or after and reimburse bags or a gift card.

Thanks

Kiley
kileywiley12@hotmail.com

kileywiley12

Back to top Go down

Large quantity of frozen breast milk to donate Empty Large quantity of frozen breast milk to donate

Post by jessguo Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am

To those who are searching for BM,

I have some additional breast milk to help you out. I live in Montgomery county, MD. I have easily over 600 oz of frozen milk which I kept in a separate brand new DEEP FREEZER to donate. I would ask for reimbursement of storage costs. If you are not local, I would also consider shipping at your expense, pending further discussion.

A little background about my milk and diet: I donated over 5,500 oz of BM to a milk bank with our first child back in CA. However, with our second child, I cannot find a local milk bank in the Washington D.C. area to donate to. I do not drink or smoke. No coffee, tea of soda. I drink 1 glass of milk per day. No other diary products in addition. Very little soy intake. My child is very healthy, above 95% for weight and height.

I would love to find my high-quality milk a good home.

Please PM me if you are interested.

jessguo

Back to top Go down