MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over supply looking to donate locally

4 posters

Go down

over supply looking to donate locally Empty Re: over supply looking to donate locally

Post by Kbates925 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 pm

I know this thread is old, but I was wondering if you have more stored up since the time of this posting?

Kbates925

Back to top Go down

over supply looking to donate locally Empty Re: over supply looking to donate locally

Post by lizgres Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks for getting back to us.

lizgres

Back to top Go down

Post by awalter01 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:14 am

Thanks appreciate anything. And anything in the future if you have a lot again

awalter01

Back to top Go down

Post by shendrics1028 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 am

Hi ladies, I've had 3 other mommies contact me, after I see what they want, I will let you know if/ how much there is left!

shendrics1028

Back to top Go down

Post by awalter01 Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Not sure where you live but I'm looking for some milk. My son is aspired and had acid reflux pretty bad. Perhaps lizgrez and I could share. I know how precious it is.

awalter01

Back to top Go down

Post by lizgres Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Where are you located? I'm about to adopt the sister of my adoptive son when she is born in Feb. Her birthmom lives in the quad cities and will giving birth there. We are located in Chicago but will be heading out there when she goes into labor. We were able to supply our adoptive son with bm until he was 14 months. We're hoping to do the same with his little sister.

lizgres

Back to top Go down

over supply looking to donate locally Empty over supply looking to donate locally

Post by shendrics1028 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:08 am

Hello, I have over 800 ounces of breast milk that my daughter will never eat, I plan to pump until shes one and make more in a day then she eats. I would love to be able to help another mommy!

shendrics1028

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down