MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA

2 posters

Go down

Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA Empty Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA

Post by dinahnichole Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:10 pm

I do not see a forum for California but I am in San Diego and looking to donate locally. I am ex military and my husband just retired June 30th. I had all the screenings blood work done while pregnant. I gave birth at Naval Medical Center Balboa. I am healthy without any health issues. My son was born July 7, 2010. I know that is early to donate but as of right now I am an overproducer I quess. I wish I knew about milkshare before today because just yesterday I dumped over 300 oz because my son appears to be lactose intolerant and I had milk from when I was eating cereal like crazy. I take a prenatal daily, iron and vitamin C 3 times a week, fish oil daily, soy lecithin 2 pills twicw a day (I was getting lots of clogged ducts) and a calcium supp. (since I had to cut almost all diary from my diet), I also drink organic mother's milk tea. I live in the Otay Ranch/Eastlake area. I am not sure how long I can donate or how much because like I said it is really early but I already have a freezer supply of over 500oz. I give my son half fresh milk and half frozen for the day. So each day I freeze a minium of 40oz but usually more. If you are in need please contact me at my email dinah_smiley@yahoo.com. And please locally only.

dinahnichole

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA Empty Re: Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA

Post by Catnurse Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:38 pm

https://milkshare.forumotion.com/california-f6/

That's the CA threaded area. Hope this helps.
Catnurse
Catnurse

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA Empty Re: Looking to donate locally in San Diego, CA

Post by dinahnichole Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks so much!

dinahnichole

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down