MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor needed for my adopted son 1/23/14

2 posters

Go down

Donor needed for my adopted son 1/23/14 Empty Re: Donor needed for my adopted son 1/23/14

Post by lizdiesel Sat May 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi! Are you still looking for a donor? I have a large amount of frozen milk I am trying to find a recipient for. We live in Califirnia but I am happy to ship it Smile

lizdiesel

Back to top Go down

Donor needed for my adopted son 1/23/14 Empty Donor needed for my adopted son 1/23/14

Post by awalter01 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:40 am

Hi ladies!
I'm looking for a donor for my son. He is one month old. He has had breast milk from my friend but she is done pumping and I'm scrambling to look for more. He has had acid reflux pretty bad and it worries me to give him formula. I've been trying to get my own supply going but it could take months if at all. Please help! will pay for shipping and supplies if needed. I live in Nebraska too if anyone is local.

Amber

awalter01

Back to top Go down