MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham

Go down

ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham Empty Re: ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham

Post by MommaMoo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm

I sent a reply to your personal email Smile

MommaMoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham Empty Re: ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham

Post by PaperMidwife on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:57 am

I PM'd you,

PaperMidwife

View user profile http://www.ThePaperMidwife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaMoo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:26 am

Are you still in need? The baby I had been donating to just moved away, and I'm running out of space in my freezer! My son was also born mid-October Smile I am located in Vancouver, and would love to help any way I can. I'm not pumping as much as I used to, but still get at least 6oz/day extra (in addition to the stock I currently have). Would love to learn more about your family and help out your little girl! The fact that you want the donor to be part of your lives is amazing. Mommas have such an emotional bond to their milk (at least I do!), and I don't want it to be simply a quick exchange!

MommaMoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperMidwife on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Still searching for my baby. We only have a week's worth of BM left in the freezer

PaperMidwife

Back to top Go down

Post by PaperMidwife on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Oh and HI! My name is Kymberlee and I am new here. Very Happy I was so excited to get my request posted I didn't complete it.

I would love to get to know our donor family and make that person a part of our lives as much as they would be comfortable. It really does "take a village" and our baby is healthy proof of that.

PaperMidwife

Back to top Go down

ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham Empty ADOPTED baby - Reg donor needed PDX/Gresham

Post by PaperMidwife on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:31 pm

I have a baby girl I am adopting (born mid October). I am very fortunate that I was able to get her straight from the hospital and she had a CLEAN tox screen Smile She is a VERY healthy baby thanks to being able to find BM consistently for her.

We have a regular donor in Vancouver and have been able to get a stash with some one time donors but I would really love to find her another regular donor somewhat local.

I am willing to replace or pay for your supplies. I currently have a bunch of HoneySuckle bags on hand, but whatever a regular donor might need, I am willing to supply.

I am also open to taking one time large donations to help fill the deep freeze

Last edited by PaperMidwife on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PaperMidwife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down