MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Donor for Adopted Son

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Donor for Adopted Son Empty October

Post by pedsot4023 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

I will be in Atlanta for almost 2 weeks in October and would love to give you what I pump while there. I've got a big stash right now, but I've promised it to someone else. I eat a mostly organic diet, do not smoke or drink and rarely consume caffeine. If you are interested, let me know...pedsot4023 at yahoo or on here. It's probably only about 6-8 ounces extra per day, but over the time I'm there it might be about 70-90 ounces.

pedsot4023

Back to top Go down

Looking for Donor for Adopted Son Empty Looking for Donor for Adopted Son

Post by RTurner Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:39 am

Hello,

We adopted our son in June of this year. Due to two very generous donors our son has been fed breast milk for the last 2 1/2 months. Our original donors no longer have milk to provide so if anyone is interested in setting up a long term donation relationship please message me. We have a fed ex account and are willing to reimburse for milk bags, etc...

We are located in Atlanta,Ga.

Thanks!

RTurner

Back to top Go down