MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for Donor Milk for our Adopted son about to be born!!!

Go down

Searching for Donor Milk for our Adopted son about to be born!!! Empty Searching for Donor Milk for our Adopted son about to be born!!!

Post by difashion Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi everyone!!! We are adopting and he is set to be born within the next 2 weeks in southern California (orange County area)...we are wanting to have him on breastmilk from the start ideally and would so love if any of you amazing ladies would be willing to help us or have any to spare...

I know it is a big sacrifice since I had nursed my daughter 12 years ago...we will have to be in so cal for a few weeks til we can return to phoenix...If any of you live in either and are willing please msg me! I have a deep freeze avail in phoenix that I can store future milk!

-Forever grateful for your thoughts...

P.s I would love to find an ongoing donors if any of you are able to do this... I just don't really ever want him to have to be on formula.

If you would like to know more about our story you can read hear!
http://alittlefamilyblessing.blogspot.com/

-Deanna

difashion

Back to top Go down