MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk donations for our soon to be born adopted son

Go down

looking for milk donations for our soon to be born adopted son Empty looking for milk donations for our soon to be born adopted son

Post by difashion Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi everyone....

We are adopting...and our son will be born at the beginning of October... I am trying to build his milk supply ahead for him. Is anyone willing to donate milk to us?

I know this is a huge endeavor to feed a baby on breast-milk only when you aren't able to nurse them and this is the very reason I have started ahead... I just want him to have the best and breast-milk is best.

We do have a deep freeze so we can store way ahead... we live in the AZ but I am totally willing to drive and pick up or pay for shipping if needed...I would love to find a few long-term arrangements, but will take whatever is offered.

Thank you so much for thinking of other babies and even considering helping us....
- Deanna

p.s. If you would like to know a little more about me and my family you can visit our blog at http://alittlefamilyblessing.blogspot.com/

difashion

Back to top Go down