MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would like to donate several hundred ounces of frozen breastmilk

Go down

would like to donate several hundred ounces of frozen breastmilk Empty would like to donate several hundred ounces of frozen breastmilk

Post by HollyB123 Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 am

I have frozen milk dating back to April this year that I would like to donate so I do not have to throw it away. I have not added up how much milk I have, but I'm sure it's more than 400 oz. The original milk was stored in small quantities (2-4oz) and is stored in our deep freezer, however the bags from the recent months are generally 10oz each, some of which is in our deep freezer and others in our regular refrigerator freezer. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs, no diseases, and I live a healthy lifestyle. For those concerned about caffeine, I do drink 1 cup of coffee a day, occasionally up to 2 cups (home brewed, weaker coffee), which has not affected my son at all. I did not drink coffee for at least the first month, so the original small quantities should not have any caffeine. I would prefer to donate locally, as I work long hours and have a hard time making it anywhere to ship milk, however am willing to work something out if necessary. Please let me know if you are interested.

HollyB123

Back to top Go down