MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Northern California (SF Bay Area)

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Northern California (SF Bay Area) Empty Re: Milk needed in Northern California (SF Bay Area)

Post by jensouth Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm

do you still need milk? i have some in my freezer, only about 30oz or so though. i am in san jose

jensouth

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Northern California (SF Bay Area) Empty Milk needed in Northern California (SF Bay Area)

Post by Tabithasmom Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 am

My daughter Sabrina has been BF for 5 months. My husband ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and sepsis and I spent a lot of time with him. Meanwhile back home my mom was feeding DD expressed milk in a bottle and the 11 days of this KILLED my supply. I am working hard at increasing it but I am no longer making enough to satisfy her and am rapidlly approaching the end of my freezer stash.

I am looking for a San Francisco bay area milk donation. One time or ongoing.
I live in south San Jose but am willing to drive or pay for shipping.

Thanks so much

Cindy
Tabithasmom
Tabithasmom

Back to top Go down