MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk

3 posters

Go down

willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk Empty Milk Needed for Kalea in Northern California (Sacramento area)

Post by Kalea's Mom Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi,

I am not sure if you still have any milk available, but would be happy to speak with you if you do!

I am looking for milk for my 5 1/2 month old daughter, Kalea. Kalea was born 3 weeks premature and was 4 pounds at birth. She successfully breastfed for 4 months before I had to stop breastfeeding her due to my being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and then subsequently starting chemotherapy. I have been able to continue to supply her for the past month (since starting treatment) with frozen breast milk (my own from prior to treatment as well as that of a friend) and some freshly pumped milk (via my friend) however the supply is diminishing quickly. I strongly believe in breastfeeding and having to discontinue added to the devastation I felt when diagnosed. We are willing to drive to pick milk up if it is located in the Northern California area, otherwise we are willing to pay the costs of shipping also.

Thank you so much for your consideration,
Stacy (Kalea's mom)

Kalea's Mom

Back to top Go down

willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk Empty Re: willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk

Post by anareyes1 Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 pm

hello-
if your breastmilk is still available i'd love it for my baby. i have a preemie who was 9 weeks early. i produce breastmilk (have been pumping for 4 months!) but i can't give it to her because i'm on so much medication. i developed preeclampsia and my blood pressure has been difficult to control since. usually these medications are tolerated but i've had many doctors tell me that the amount that i'm taking is too unsafe for the baby. they're afraid her blood pressure will go too low. so i'm still pumping hoping that one day soon i'll be able to wean off my meds and give her my own breastmilk. until then i'd really appreciate donated breastmilk. she has allergies to most formulas and difficulties digesting the formula because she's a preemie. you can email me at anareyes1@yahoo.com or call me at 626-376-1149. it would be so wonderful if i could give her any breastmilk!. i'm happy to pay for whatever shipping costs!
anareyes1
anareyes1

Back to top Go down

willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk Empty willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk

Post by kauaiangirl Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:46 pm

I have some milk that I am unable to feed to my 2 month old baby as she is sensetive to gluten and if I eat regular bread or pasta I can not feed her for at least 6 hours. Rather than "pump and dump" I rather give it to someone in need as with my first daughter I stopped producing when she was 3 months old and had to buy expensive formula and even then had difficulty with reflux (as she was also gluten sensitive and I did not know about this site). Because of this I know how it feels to be in need. I am in good health, have never done drugs or smoked. I do take claratin for my allergies. I have some food allergies so I can guarantee that if you child is allergic/sensitive to fish or mushrooms that the milk is safe. My one vice is that I do drink iced coffee in the morning, I have not found this to have an effect on my daughter tho. The milk is frozen not pasturized as I do not have a machine. I can furnish documention of my good health if requested.
kauaiangirl
kauaiangirl

Back to top Go down

willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk Empty Re: willing to ship - fish-free / mushroom-free milk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down