MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins

2 posters

Go down

Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins Empty Re: Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins

Post by nidsmalpani Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm

no, unfortunately not Sad

I am vegetarian - so meat free! But I do drink lots of milk, eat eggs, etc.

Do you still want me to send a little bit to see how the twins handle it, or would you rather wait to see if they have a tolerance to lactose? I am fine either way!

nidsmalpani

Back to top Go down

Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins Empty Re: Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins

Post by stacythetrainer Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Wow! This is perfect! I do have to ask if you happen to be dairy free yourself? It looks like they may have a lactose intolerance. :-/. We aren't positive yet but it's looking that way. I may try some of yours and see how they do and if its good ill keep you as a donor!!!

stacythetrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by nidsmalpani Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:43 am

Hi! I am a mom to a 3 year old and a 6 month old. I produce a lot of milk and my freezer is full of extra milk from the last 6 months. I will continue to pump for at least another 6 months and will be happy to ship you my milk every 2 weeks/every month (or whatever you prefer). But based on what I have in my freezer now, it will last a while.

I don't drink or smoke. I take 50 micrograms of synthroid which is a thyroid medication and something the body makes so it's not harmful to the babies and I also take nasonex (nasal spray) twice a day. But please check with your MD so you can feel confident in my milk.

I take prenatal vitamins, calcium with vitamin D and folic acid - all to make sure my milk is as healthy as possible.

If you don't mind paying for the shipping I'll be happy to send it to you as early as this weekend!

Let me know! Thanks!
Nidhi
Houston, TX

nidsmalpani

Back to top Go down

Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins Empty Arlington: Need long term milk supply for twins

Post by stacythetrainer Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I have preemie twins that need some healthy BM! They are on the Neosure formula from the NICU but it's not agreeing with them plus I want something better for them than commercial formula! I'd need quite a bit and as long term as possible. They are only 2 weeks old actual (34 weeks gestational/adjusted). Thanks!

stacythetrainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down