MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donating milk long term.

Go down

Donating milk long term.  Empty Donating milk long term.

Post by bittybrat Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 am

Donating milk

Hello, I’m new to this site and never donated milk before. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 children.

My Goal - Looking for a long term family to donate too.

Local or can ship- I have some extra milk and if I can find a family who needs it in Alaska we can make arrangements to get it to you. I live in Anchorage and my husband travels to Valdez every 2 weeks so if you need milk in those 2 places let me know. local preferred but I will ship for the right family. I would assume that shipping cost more in Alaska ( everything else does, lol. )

Length to donate milk- I’ll be nursing for the next year then I’ll start to slowly wean. My daughter is 21 days old.

Supply amount - about 100oz frozen right now, making about 4 to 6 oz daily extra but I can pump more often if more is needed. Right now I’m just pumping once a day to help relieve fullness.

Health- I have no STDs and can get the test results that the doctors office did while I was pregnant if needed. I also test once every year when I do my yearly physical so will be doing another test in 6 months or so.

Medication- I don’t take any medication other then Morton. If for some reason I take any other medication I’ll let you know before I give you the breast milk. I don’t smoke and I’m not around 2nd hand smoke very often.

Diet- Organic when I can, lots of fruit and veggies ( no gassy veggies in my diet until my daughter gets older then I’ll see if she can tolerate them one by one. I know onions are out already. ) I try to drink at least one protein shake each day. Very little caffeine in my diet. I will be having a glass of wine eventually. At most I have 2 glasses of wine a week. I take one multivitamin once a week.

Email me if interested
Bittybrat@hotmail.com (no spam please)

Take care,
Dee Wink

bittybrat

Back to top Go down