MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need

4 posters

Go down

would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need Empty Re: would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need

Post by LiamsMomma Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Is this milk still available? Also, where are you located? If you are within a reasonable distance I am willing to ship u my cooler and packing so you can fill it up and send back to us.

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need Empty Re: would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need

Post by brm1220 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:18 pm

My 10 week old son is not tolerating formula well and I would love if you could consider us for donation. Thank You.

brm1220

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:08 pm

I will cover all costs for you to ship to Northern VA - you can read more about my baby Phoebe at russellsilverparents.org.

She cannot tolerate straight formula and needs breastmilk desperately. She could use anything pumped within the last six months.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need Empty would love to give large quantity of frozen breastmilk to baby in need

Post by rockysmom Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

I don't know how much i have but it fills the majority of two deep freezers. It is from May 2012 to the present. Some of it is dairy and soy free some is not. It is all caffiene and nicotine free. I am healthy but i do take zoloft daily - i have taken this throughout all 3 pregnancies and while i breastfed all my kids and my obgyn felt it was safe. I am partial to sick babies. I live in north alabama but willing to ship if you will cover the costs. I would prefer to ship a smaller quantity at first to see if your baby tolerates it and if so, I will send the rest. God bless you and your babies.

rockysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down