MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted baby girl due Jan 7...would love to give her a healthy head start

2 posters

Go down

Adopted baby girl due Jan 7...would love to give her a healthy head start Empty Re: Adopted baby girl due Jan 7...would love to give her a healthy head start

Post by jclark11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:26 pm

I just found out about this site. I live in North Potomac and breast feed my son who is six months old now. Are you still looking for milk? I don't have a stockpile, but I'd like to help someone out since I can produce a good supply. Let me know. -Jordan

jclark11

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby girl due Jan 7...would love to give her a healthy head start Empty Adopted baby girl due Jan 7...would love to give her a healthy head start

Post by kmajor Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 am

Dear wonderful mothers out there,
I'm so thrilled to find this resource. If all goes well, my husband and I will be bringing home a newborn baby girl on or about Jan. 7th. She will likely be in the NICU for the first week or so, and we desperately want to be able to give her a healthy head start after what I think will be a rough first week.

Are there any mothers of newer infants out there that would have extra milk that we could start storing in anticipation of our long-awaited "gotcha day"? We live in Northwest DC and we're willing to meet you anywhere. Ongoing donors would be amazing, but we are grateful for whatever we can receive.

Thank you, thank you.

kmajor

Back to top Go down