MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for adopted baby girl!

2 posters

Go down

Need milk for adopted baby girl! Empty milk needed still!

Post by ddallmayr Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi there, Oh yes I still need milk! The only way to feed my sweet newborn breastmilk is through donations. I am trying to induce lactation, but not sure if that will ever work. How much milk do you have? I think if there is enough of it, then it will all stay frozen, especially since you are not that far away. Let me check on it and I will get back to you. It is easy to ship, I had a woman in Spokane WA ship to me and of course I pay for the shipping and reimburse you for the bags. Thank you so much for responding to me request!! I look forward to talking to you soon! Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Need milk for adopted baby girl! Empty Re: Need milk for adopted baby girl!

Post by Ajuman Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Do you still need milk? I have more than enough to spare. I live in Colorado Springs though.

Ajuman

Back to top Go down

Need milk for adopted baby girl! Empty Need milk for adopted baby girl!

Post by ddallmayr Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi, we just adopted a baby girl who is now 12 days old. We are hoping to feed her exclusively breastmilk and have had a few donations, but our supply is dwindling. Have had milk shipped to me and the process is easy and doesn't cost you a thing! Would love to connect with you if you have milk to share--super grateful for all we have gotten so far. We live in Portland OR. Thanks, Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Need milk for adopted baby girl! Empty Re: Need milk for adopted baby girl!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down