MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin mom has milk to share

3 posters

Go down

Austin mom has milk to share Empty Re: Austin mom has milk to share

Post by camy Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 am

We would love to have it for a week. We will be in Austin from Tues 29th-Sun 3rd. I will be happy to come pick up on Tues unless I might be able to have a friend do it sooner. We need 40 oz or more but are more than greatful for whatever you have. Its generous & wonderful moms like you that give us hope.

Where are you located & when is a good time to pick up?

Please private message me with your details.

I cant thank you enough,
Carrie

camy

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:00 pm

If you reconsider shipping, please let me know. I can send you a cooler and tell you how to get it to me and cover all costs. You'd just have to get dry ice take it to the UPS or FedEx store.

We need it desperately for Phoebe, she just spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia. You can learn more about her at russellsilverparents.org

We have been using milkshare for a little over 6 months and have shipped coolers all over the country. We're pretty versed in how it works and can help.

Please consider us!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Austin mom has milk to share Empty Austin mom has milk to share

Post by Lonestarbird Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a 34 y.o. healthy second time mom who have 3 weeks old infant. My milk supply is well established and I produce more than my little one can consume. I am in good health, do not do drugs or smoke. I take prenatal DHA and multivitamins to promote healthy lactation. I have a clean medical record ( all tests were taken in the hospital while I was pregnant). All milk collected with hygiene standards and stored in Lansinoh storage bags and been freeze right after pumping. All bags marked with date and volume.
If your baby is in need of healthy milk, contact me and I will be happy to help.
I prefer not to ship my milk, but rather be picked up locally.

Lonestarbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down