MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin - Milk to give

3 posters

Go down

Austin - Milk to give Empty Re: Austin - Milk to give

Post by karenjadamo Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi kind donor and Kathy,

As I said in another post, I hope the milk makes it to you, Kathy. I definitely do not want to compete for the milk you need. However, if for any reason a donating relationship between you and this donor does not work out, I'm interested in being second on her list. I live in Austin and have a 12-week-old, healthy boy born full-term. He's my third child and I'm having the same supply problems I had with my first two--I cannot make enough even on Domperidone, herbs, cosleeping, nursing on demand, etc. I estimate I make about 10 ounces a day of my own milk for him. We've gotten donor milk from half a dozen friends and acquaintances, and we have supplemented with formula as needed. We are currently out of donated milk and have to use formula until we can find more. Our baby does fine on formula; he has no allergies. I just do not like to feed it to him and I feel much better giving him the real thing. But I do want to be clear that we are not in dire need as some moms with very young, premature babies, or babies with allergies. If at any point I seem to be a good fit to receive milk, please contact me.

Best regards,
Karen
512-292-9636
karenjadamo@gmail.com

karenjadamo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kpowell Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 am

Yes! I very interested. I am in Austin right now picking up my first donation. I am in need of milk in a big way. I have a preemie, but my milk never came in fully and I am not able to give her much breast milk. I ammuaving to mainly feed her formula, not feeling to good about that. Anyway... Let me know when we could meet up. My cell is 512 557 3427. I live in San Marcos.
Thank you
Kathy Powell

Kpowell

Back to top Go down

Austin - Milk to give Empty Austin - Milk to give

Post by ssf Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I have at least 150 oz. of breastmilk to give to a family in need. I live in Austin. My baby is 10 weeks old so the milk is all less than 3 months old in my freezer. I MAY be able to continue to supply milk in the future. Let me know if you're interested.

ssf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down