MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin Mom Looking for Milk

3 posters

Go down

Austin Mom Looking for Milk Empty Re: Austin Mom Looking for Milk

Post by PeppersMommy Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Hello. I'm in Elgin, and have about 300 or so ounces in my freezer that needs to be donated. If you'd be willing to drive out here (about 25 miles), it's all yours Smile

PeppersMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by watawata Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Hello,

I just sent you a PM Very Happy

===
ETA: For some reason, my PM doesn't get sent out of the "outbox." If it still doesn't get sent by the end of today, I'll post reply here. (2/26)

Thanks!

watawata

Back to top Go down

Austin Mom Looking for Milk Empty Austin Mom Looking for Milk

Post by corinacorina Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 am

I am the mother of a 4 month old boy. I have never produced enough milk and I have been forced to supplement since his premature birth. I recently returned to work and my supply has dwindled even further. At this point I am able to produce between 1 to 2 ounces a day. This is all very depressing. I am desperately looking for milk. I am willing to travel to pick it up. I will also pay for shipping if necessary. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

corinacorina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down