MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa

3 posters

Go down

Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa Empty Re: Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa

Post by siobhan.hannah Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Greetings. I am interested if the milk is still available. I have a eight week old girl named Anna and am not able to produce enough milk for her despite all my effort (herbs, pumping, much nursing). I am in Southern New Jersey and maybe we could work something out in picking up the milk. I would love to talk more and share our story with you. The best way to contact me is by phone (we have poor internet connection). Our number is (856) 696 1641

I hope we can work something out. Blessings!

Siobhan and baby Anna.

siobhan.hannah

Back to top Go down

Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa Empty Re: Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa

Post by nmeyers Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi
We have 11 month old adopted twins in northern California who have done really well on donated breast milk. I am hoping to get them through the winter on breast milk before making the switch to cow's. Would you be willing to ship? I have a fedex account and can cover costs.

thanks for you consideration
Nannette (nannette@kitenerd.com)

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa Empty Deep freezer full of frozen milk to donate - NoVa

Post by mjnr5 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 am

I am a 29 year old healthy mom with a deep freezer full of frozen breastmilk that I would love to donate. My daughter is now 15 months old. I exclusivley pumped for 13 months. I have always eaten a very healthy diet and always sanitized my pumping equipment after each pump. Each bag was frozen in a timely manner and remained in the deep freeze. I always produced way more milk than my daughter would drink so I do have milk in there from the very beginning, which I know the max you should keep is 12 months, so if you dont want the older bags that is fine. I am getting ready to move soon and I would hate to lose this huge supply of breastmilk. If anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you!

mjnr5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down