MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go!

+7
melyhernand
Haylee
elizabethias
vaudiss
mommy in cali
ddallmayr
Alleekin06
11 posters

Go down

Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go! Empty Re: Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go!

Post by noelleka Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello-Did your milk find a home?
I have preemie identical twin girls who are formula intolerant and am about to run out soon...I'm in No Cal, CA - let me know
thanks!!!
Noelle

noelleka

Back to top Go down

Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go! Empty Re: Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go!

Post by MilkinMOMMA2012 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 am

If you still have milk available will you please contact me 4 month old baby that depends soley on donor milk her mom doesnt produce and their almost completely out.Ive been doing my best to help her find more and i also give her milk when i have extra but she just cant keep up with her babies demand plase help urgent need !

MilkinMOMMA2012

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaterin Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:37 am

i am also interested--i will eventually sun thru my supply of generously donated milk-and will need a TON after that. message me if yours haven't been claimed! it will be a couple of momths, and am not necessarily asking for the whole supply: i think our deep freeze could hold 500oz max. but still! better to check than not Smile

ekaterin

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal87 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 pm

This post for milk is a little old, ladies. Its dated August 2011. I doubt this donor has any more of that milk. Just giving a heads up!

crystal87

Back to top Go down

Post by melyhernand Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

Do you still have milk available?

melyhernand

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

I also never got a response for your milk.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by elizabethias Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi! Is your milk still available? If so, I would love to receive it for my son, sam! He has a feeding aversion and lives almost exclusively on breastmilk! We live in GA and would need you to ship but would very gladly pay for all supplies and shipping costs! Thank you so much for sharing your milk and for considering us! I sent you a personal message as well Smile
Thanks,
Liz (and Sam)

elizabethias

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

I never got a response from you but I got a notoficayiom?

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by vaudiss Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm

i would love to know where you are as well. If in the south I would love to get some....
viv

vaudiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy in cali Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 am

Actually if u don't mind sending 2500 oz that would be great!

mommy in cali

Back to top Go down

Post by ddallmayr Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi Alee,
Just wondering where you are located? I am in Oregon and have done some shipping ( I have a FEDEX acct). I am very interested if it would work!
Thanks,
Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go! Empty Has 3 deep freezer full of milk ready to go!

Post by Alleekin06 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Hello!

Healthy mom of 3 with tons of milk to spare! I would love to help some families out.

My son is 1 this month and there is no way he will use all of the milk I have stored up! He eats in with his baby cereal but I havent made a dent in all of it.

I have about 10,000 oz at the least posssibly more! 3 deep freezers full and running out of room. I plan to keep pumping for a couple more months if I find families in need.

All that I ask is to have my expenses covered. Such as milk bags, pump rental, pumping equipment. We are a 1 income family and my husband is getting deployed so it gets expensive. Sad

A little about me:
I am 26 healthy stay at home mom with my 3 kids. I don't take any medications besides prenatals, I also don't drink caffine or alcohol or smoke. I take very good care of myself so I don't affect my milk. I do watch what I eat and exercise daily. I have been married for 5 years.

I do have doctors paperwork I can email with lab results showing I am disease free and a letter from my doctor stating I am safe and healthy to donate.

I usually ship UPS. And I do use paypal.

Thank you!

Allee

Alleekin06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down