MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large freezer full of frozen breast milk to donate

2 posters

Go down

Large freezer full of frozen breast milk to donate Empty Re: Large freezer full of frozen breast milk to donate

Post by mleduc1114 Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:25 pm

Where are you located?

mleduc1114

Back to top Go down

Large freezer full of frozen breast milk to donate Empty Large freezer full of frozen breast milk to donate

Post by Jmoverstreet Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:44 pm

I had premature twins who came 2 months early. They were in the NICU for 5 weeks. I froze my extra breast milk in hopes to donate it as our twins received donor milk for a few days until I was producing enough for them and I wanted to be able to help out another family as ours was helped. Once my milk came in, I overproduced and therefore I have a large amount of breast milk to donate. I don't smoke, drink alcohol, do any kinds of drugs, etc. I am not on any kind of prescriptions and I take a daily pre-natal (new chapter organic.) I eat extremely healthy. We live on a farm and raise our own meat without any kinds of hormones, etc. We grow our own garden without pesticides, etc. I consume a small amount of caffeine in my daily tea, but that's it! I need to donate the milk quickly as we just butchered and we need the freezer space. I would love to help you out if you are in need as we so appreciated the help for our babies who are now thriving and doing so well. Blessings.

Jmoverstreet

Back to top Go down