MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA

4 posters

Go down

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA Empty still have milk in philly suburbs...

Post by bridgette62 Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 am

I am a non-smoker, don't drink or do drugs and am overall a healthy individual! I totally understand the questions and would be happy to answer anymore if you are still interested. Please contact me at bridgette62@hotmail.com if you are.

thanks again!

bridgette62

Back to top Go down

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA Empty Re: OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA

Post by isaiah3502 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 am

I have a three week old who has had difficulty nursing on one side, so for now, I'm pumping that side and nursing her solely on the other. I would be more than willing to share what I have. Right now, it's not much - maybe 25-30 oz (we just started this week). I'm pumping about 9 oz a day from that side, so I would have about 60oz a week. I'm in the Monroeville area (Murrysville actually) every Sunday, so I could meet up with you somewhere.

I eat a generally healthy diet. No drugs, smoke, alcohol. Minimal caffeine. Preservative/additive cautious. In good health - no transmittable diseases. The last time I was tested was during my pregnancy. I can try to get a copy of the results from the dr. on Monday.

Let me know if you're interested. You can email me @ isaiah3502@yahoo.com.

Amy

isaiah3502

Back to top Go down

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA Empty Re: OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA

Post by mreese86 Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:49 pm

hello. I have a 2 month old son born January 11th. We found out that he has a milk allergy when he was about a month and a half. I have 68oz of milk that he can not have because of the milk protein. This is all I have to offer because I have stopped eating/drinking everything with dairy so I could continue to breastfeed my son. I am a non-smoker 23 years old. I have not had a drop of alcohol since I got pregnant. And disease free. I had a c-section and my doctor gave me ibuprofen 800 MG and percocet (the bottle says oxycodone-apap 5-325mg) to take home. I stopped taking those within the second week home. Also I was/am taking a prenatal plus tablet that my doctor gave me when I first started going to her. And lastly, I have taken equate extra-strength pain reliever 500mg a few times while I pumped and its what I took for headaches while pregnant. I would rather not have to mail it if at all possible. I live in Mercer county in Pennsylvania. If you are interested in my milk or have any other questions you could e-mail me and we can work all the details out. mreese86@gmail.com (if we are suppose to just talk on here that is okay as well.. i dont really know how this site works in full yet...)

mreese86

https://www.facebook.com/people/Maryellen-Reese/647840013

Back to top Go down

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA Empty thanks do you know how to ship safely?

Post by spunkymom Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm

are you a non-smoker? drinker? prescription drugs? are you desease free? I hate these questions, but have to ask them.
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bridgette62 Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 am

HI,

I am looking to donate and live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I can no longer breatfeed my daughter because of a milk protien allergy. I have tons of frozen milk any where from 2 months old to present day. Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks

bridgette62

Back to top Go down

OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA Empty OK, last try before I start formula...need donor in SWPA

Post by spunkymom Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 am

my daughter has been supplemented w/ donor milk since we brought her home 12 weeks ago. I make about half of what she needs with herbs. I tried domperidone, but the side effects were not worth what seemed a small increase.

I've posted several places here in the last few days praying that someone close had extra to give. No one has responded.

This is my final plea. If anyone in the tri-state area has donor milk, please contact me. Thanks.
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down