MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!

2 posters

Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty email

Post by jode5231 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 pm

jode5231

http://www.thisisourheart.com

Back to top Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty RE: BM Available in NE for shipping

Post by Jennifer.Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Jodie -

If you can pass me your email, I will send you some information on shipping kits, box sizes, and my estimates for how much I can send in those boxes.

~Jennifer

Jennifer.Post

Back to top Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty hi

Post by jode5231 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:34 pm

HI there! I am totally interested! Thank you so much! How much breastmilk do you think you have avail? I can work on getting this all set up this weekend! Thank you again!!
Jodie

jode5231

Back to top Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty BM Available in NE for shipping

Post by Jennifer.Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:45 am

Jodie -

If you still need a donor, I have some BM left. See my post at:
https://milkshare.forumotion.com/t5182-300-oz-in-deep-freezer-available-from-a-healthy-mom-in-ne

I prefer the recipient has an self-billable account for overnight shipping, sends me the styrofoam box and HDR reusable ice packs, and provides bag reimburesment/replacements.

If you're interested, reply to this thread, as the private messaging function of this forum isn't working (the message will just sit in your outbox without sending).

~Jennifer

Jennifer.Post

Back to top Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!

Post by jode5231 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi friends! We are in need of BM asap for our two month old adopted boy. He did not have the best start in the womb and he is doing amazing on donor milk but we are out of it and would love nothing more than to give him BM! We are willing to pay for shipping, supplies and anything else to cover costs! Thank you for considering our family! It would be a huge blessing to our son's health and wellbeing!! God bless!
Jodie

jode5231

Back to top Go down

BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!  Empty Re: BM Needed Asap for our adopted Baby!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down