MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for adopted baby

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed for adopted baby Empty to sharkbaitmsu

Post by loristark Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi there! Thank you so much for thinking of us. It's so generous of you to donate milk that you've worked so hard to pump. May I ask if you have an illnesses or take any medication that might affect the breastmilk? If not, I'd be happy to come and pick up the milk. You can write to me at lorista@gmail.com and we can talk further.

Thanks again!
Lori

loristark

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted baby Empty Re: Milk needed for adopted baby

Post by sharkbaitmsu Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:11 pm

If you would like to come to the Flint area I have a freezer full that I would love to donate! I have probably close to 200+ bags with anywhere from 4 to 8 ounces in each. I don't smoke, or drink, or do drugs. I have a one 'serving' of caffeine allowance per day. I have been suplimenting with fenugreek. I take my prenatals on a fairly regular basis.

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a pick up please send me a private message.

My baby is about 4 months old, so I plan on continuing to breastfeed for quite some time as well. Perhaps I could continue to donate for a while?

sharkbaitmsu

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted baby Empty Milk needed for adopted baby

Post by loristark Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi there. We're still looking for more milk to feed our darling little adopted Lila. She's 3 months old and has thrived on the milk that wonderfully generous women have given us. Two of our three donors no longer have extra after feeding their little ones so we continue to look for more milk so that we can continue to give her more breastmilk than formula. We'd love to feed her breastmilk exclusively if that were possible!

We live in Ypsilanti and go to Ann Arbor and Detroit often, so we're willing travel a bit to pick up milk and are happy to reimburse for any supplies.

Thanks for thinking of us,
Lori

loristark

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for adopted baby Empty Re: Milk needed for adopted baby

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down