MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE

5 posters

Go down

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE Empty Re: 300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE

Post by nmeyers Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 am

Hi Jennifer,

Sent you an email

thanks
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE Empty 250 oz BM Available in NE ASAP

Post by Jennifer.Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:32 pm

One of my recipients found a local donor, so I now have 250 oz BM available. Details are in original post below. If you are interested, let me know.

~Jennifer

Jennifer.Post

Back to top Go down

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE Empty Re: 300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE

Post by Jennifer.Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 am

I am not able to share any more milk at this time. I do hope you find another donor.

~Jennifer

Jennifer.Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachalini Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:00 am

If you have any milk to spare, I'd be more than happy to cover shipping costs!

Rachalini

Back to top Go down

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE Empty Re: 300 oz bm I am desperate

Post by heather0824 Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm

I am desperately looking for some breastmilk. I have been trying to get some for the last 2 weeks with no luck. I have used all that I had for supplementing and I am going to have to start supplementing with formula tomorrow because I have not been able to get any donor milk. I am more than happy to get/pay for all shipping expenses (insulated cooler/dry ice/shipping charges, etc) and bags. Please, please, please help me. My email is hfa0824@gmail.com or my cell is 252-717-6001. Thank you soooo much for what you are doing. I only get about 2 oz at a time when pumping/feeding so I supplement with about 3-4 oz per feeding. Please let me know if you no longer have the milk.

heather0824

Back to top Go down

Post by heartwithlegs Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:25 am

hey jennifer,
i am very interested. i am in arkansas and can cover the shipping cost
heartwithlegs
heartwithlegs

http://email~ sonyaoleson@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE Empty 300+ oz in deep freezer available from a healthy Mom in NE

Post by Jennifer.Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:22 pm

I have over 300 oz (4 and 6 oz individual frozen bags) in a dedicated deep freezer that is available to be shipped where you need it. I wanted to make sure I had a good store of BM and was pumping nearly 40 extra oz a day for the first few months, but have cut back to only 12 extra oz a day, so I need to give away some of the frozen BM to make room for more. To give you an idea, my daughter is above the 95 percentile in weight at 4 months and outgrowing her 6 month clothes she is so 'healthy', considering she started at the 55 percentile at birth. Her older brother was the same way, so I can confirm my BM is high is calories/fat! I don't drink alcohol, smoke, no drugs or prescription medications, I do take pre-natal vitamins still, and occasionally have caffiene about once a week.For serious inquires, I can go over my medical history and blood work with you --- which will be acceptable since I donated my BM to a charity with my son and 'passed' all their stringent requirements. That donation was overnight shipping, so I am familar with the process and willing to ship from Omaha, Nebraska if you're willing to support all shipping costs and bag reimbursement.

Contact me if you are interested. ~Jennifer

Jennifer.Post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down