MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Deep Freezer full...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this milk gone?

Post by lalucha on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated!

lalucha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deep Freezer full...

Post by Zienna on Wed May 27, 2015 8:28 am

Hello,

My son needs breastmilk and has bad reaction to formular. I live in CT and will drive as far as needed. Please help, please help. Zienna 860-249-9365

Zienna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Remi643 on Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 pm

I live in Arkansas but am desperately looking for breast milk. I can teach you how to ship milk from your location to Arkansas if you are willing. Or, I will be in MA the last week of July and could ship it home if you were able to hold on for it that long. My 9 month old adopted son has multiple medical issues from prenatal drug/Etoh exposure. My cell is 501-773-5286. Please text if you can help. Thank you for your time and consideration
Jess

Remi643

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Deep Freezer full...

Post by jvasconcelos on Sat May 16, 2015 12:26 pm

I have a complete deep freezer full of breast milk. I would love to donate it to a mother and baby in need. The reason I am on here is due to the fact that I was not able to donate to my local milk bank because I took Fenugreek for a period of time once a day when I had a dip in supply. The reason they said they could not screen it in is because I was not able to pinpoint the dates that I took it and evidently it has been recognized for causing GI irritation. (In my opinion, formula causes much more irritation) I am in excellent health and my baby has thrived and in excellent health as well.

jvasconcelos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top