MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~500-600 oz to donate in Rochester

3 posters

Go down

~500-600 oz to donate in Rochester Empty Re: ~500-600 oz to donate in Rochester

Post by stradivari Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm sorry I forgot to take this down. It has already been taken. I wish I could help you out and hope you're able to find more milk for your daughter.

stradivari

Back to top Go down

Post by shammond Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi -

we have an adopted daughter that was born at 27 weeks. she is almost a year old, but still over 3 months from her due date. We had donated milk from friends until now, but they are done nursing. It would be a huge blessing to have some more milk for our daughter. Please let me know if you still have some. We will be heading to Wisconson for Labor Day and will be going right through Rochester. Thanks!

shammond

Back to top Go down

Post by jburth7 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:42 am

Is your milk still available? I sent you a PM as well! Thanks!

jburth7

Back to top Go down

~500-600 oz to donate in Rochester Empty ~500-600 oz to donate in Rochester

Post by stradivari Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Hi,

My 9 month old son used to take bottles fine (although he much preferred nursing), but stopped taking bottles almost completely a month ago. After doing a little bit of research, I believe that I may have excess lipase in my milk (slightly changes the taste of the milk when stored) and my son has just gotten more picky about it. I know there are babies that don't mind, so I thought I'd put it up here before dumping my stash. The milk was pumped between March and July. My son and I are both healthy. He's 97% for weight. I don't take any medication, don't drink, don't smoke, and gave up caffeine while nursing. Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you!

stradivari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down