MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area

4 posters

Go down

huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area Empty Re: huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area

Post by jeanbean2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

My son is 3 months old. We live in Eau Claire and can drive down to get the milk if you are still donating. We are in desperate need because we are running low on our last donation and I still can't make enough milk to sate him! If you are healthy, I don't care about a milk bank. We can pick it up directly. Please let me know!

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area Empty Re: huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area

Post by acuhealingarts Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi

We live in the twin cities as well and just found out our donor is pregnant so we no longer have much for options. My son, Kingston's, supply is low and we will run out soon. He is having a hard time with solid foods so we are very reliant upon breast milk. If you have any left over after donating to the milk bank or the other moms on this site please contact us. I appreciate your help.

Thanks and take care
Erika
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Post by nmaloney Fri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi there-
I'd love to accept your milk. It is for our adopted daughter, who has never tolerated formula, cow's milk or soy milk. In the past when we've run out of breast milk after 1 1/2 days she did tolerate goat's milk. She is 21 mos. old and only needs approximately 10-12 oz. a day. We only have 5 days of milk remaining and are hoping to be able to get a bit more milk to reach her second birthday at which point hopefully she'll be able tolerate cow's milk/soy milk and if not we can have her tested to figure out her exact allergies. Anyway we're around this weekend or next week as well and live in Farmington off hwy 52 so we are nearby. My doctor is in Rochester and it usually takes me about 45 minutes to get there. Reply back or call me at 612.386.7261 if you are willing to donateyour milk to us.
Thank you-
Nikki

PS I'll gladly reinburse your for milk bags, supply you replacement bags, or return your containers.

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area Empty huge oversupply--much breastmilk willing to donate; rochester area

Post by momtofour Tue May 25, 2010 2:30 am

i am in the process of starting to donate breastmilk to a milk bank, but in the meantime i have such a massive oversupply that i am throwing away apx 50+ ounces/day of breastmilk (my freezer is full as is my mom's). willing to donate to a local baby in need. i have a large frozen supply as well as an ongoing fresh supply (i am nursing my 11 week old and continuing to pump due to the oversupply that started in the nicu).

i wanted to add that if i find a family to donate to, i will continue to donate to that family even after the milk bank qualification is done--either will donate to both (since i have such a huge supply) or will choose not to donate to milk bank. i am not taking any medications (other than prenatal vitamins) and do not smoke, drink, or use caffeine (other than a little chocolate once in a while Smile

momtofour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down