MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester Area Donation

2 posters

Go down

Rochester Area Donation Empty Re: Rochester Area Donation

Post by cheryllynn Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi Anne -

My name is Cheryl. My baby Olivia was born in May 2009. She has been breast fed until we started solids. My milk supply has just dwindled terribly and now I get about one - two ounces total each session. I need to have a medical procedure and start medication in a few weeks, so I am looking for donors for Olivia. I would be more than happy to drive to Rochester to pick up your milk.

I'd like to ask if you are on any medications? smoke? drink? I am OK with dairy and occassional caffeine.

My email is cheryllynn44@comcast.net.

Thank you!
Cheryl

Last edited by cheryllynn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add email)
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Rochester Area Donation Empty Rochester Area Donation

Post by preemiebaby24 Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:37 pm

My name is Anne and just over 10 months ago, my son was born. Just over 6 weeks early, he spent 15 days in the Level 2 NICU at Mayo. Starting the day he was born, I started pumping because I was determined to breastfeed my tiny baby. Every two hours at first, then when he finally came home, less, but still pumping to keep my milk up. When I went back to work, I adjusted my day to pump at least 2 times during the day, sometimes 3. Now, at 10 months, he is still breastfeeding and I have a large supply of frozen milk. I am pumping much more than he eats during the day (now that he eats solid food) and my supply just gets larger. I have friends who have donated through milk banks, but I wanted more of a personal connection and hope this site will provide me with a solution. I cannot imagine having to throw away the milk and would love to be able to donate my milk to a loving family who needs it. Please let me know if I can help.
Anne

preemiebaby24

Back to top Go down