MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio

3 posters

Go down

approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio Empty i live in bryan ohio and i need milk for my 3 month old daughter

Post by wagner12 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:25 pm

if you are still pumping and have any milk to share I am willing to pick it up.

wagner12

Back to top Go down

approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio Empty Re: approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio

Post by miller7808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello my name is Crystal i seen your post and i was wondering if you still had it I have a 11 week old i have been trying to do the best i can with breastfeeding but i have IGT and i had post-par- hem. after delivery which delayed my milk. my daughter can not handle formula all she does is puke. If you sitll have it i would love to have it for my daughter. Please get back to me and let me know i am meeting another donor sat at belden village mall in canton and if i can meet with someone else that would be great thanks for you time

miller7808

Back to top Go down

approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio Empty approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio

Post by tessa.tewks Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 am

I live in NW Ohio, more specifically Bryan, OH. I am a 22year old mother to a 3 month old baby born in April 2012. I'm generally a healthy eater, I do not drink, I do not smoke. In an effort to ensure I would produce enough when I went back to work, I built up an oversupply. I keep my milk in a separate small freezer, and am running out of room, but do not wish to decrease my supply by pumping less. Soon, I won't have any more room to store milk. I'm pumping what my son needs for when I am away from him at work, and then some. If I'm able to pump and replace what I give away effectively, I'd be willing to maintain an ongoing donating relationship and could contact you again when I've built up another large quantity to donate.

tessa.tewks

Back to top Go down

approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio Empty Re: approx. 120oz to donate, NW Ohio

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down