MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate in NE Ohio

4 posters

Go down

Milk to donate in NE Ohio Empty Re: Milk to donate in NE Ohio

Post by Carla Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi there, I live in Southeast Michigan and wonder if we would be close enough to meet. My son (currently foster, but hopefully adoptive) is 9 days old. He was born positive for opiates and marijuana. One common issue for children exposed to opiates in utero is failure to thrive, breast milk can combat that. I would love to talk to you more. Feel free to reply or to email me at carla.freeman1221@gmail.com

Carla

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 pm

If you don't find anyone to pick up locally. We have UPS account set up.
You can email me at jennifer@jennifergilbert.us

In Sincere Thanks,
Jennifer and Noah

Travelers Rest, SC
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by vanL Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:56 am

Hudson--roughly in between Akron and Cleveland.

vanL

Back to top Go down

Post by romansmom79 Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Where at in NE OH?
romansmom79
romansmom79

http://our-sma-angels.com/roman

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate in NE Ohio Empty Milk to donate in NE Ohio

Post by vanL Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:22 pm

I have at least 200 oz of milk I am able to donate. I am a 33 year old healthy person, do not smoke or use drugs (I am a pediatrician so am a bit neurotic!). My son is 4.5 months old, the earliest milk I have left is from September. I am willing to ship but would prefer pick-up. First time around, so let me know if more information is needed.

vanL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down