MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk to donate in nw ohio

4 posters

Go down

milk to donate in nw ohio Empty i live in north west ohio and i need milk for my 3 month old

Post by wagner12 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 pm

please get at me if you still have any milk available.

wagner12

Back to top Go down

milk to donate in nw ohio Empty Re: milk to donate in nw ohio

Post by trandig27 Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Do you still have some milk available? I am looking for my preemie grandbaby who is 6m and his adjusted age is 4m. His mom exclusively pumped while he was in the NICU but then she dried up and we've been using donor milk since. Thanks in advance. You can also email me at imanlvsbabies@yahoo.com. Can come pick up
Tracy

trandig27

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sickbaby Thu May 30, 2013 7:23 pm

We are in great need!! I can cover all shipping cost if you're willing. Thank you so much!!

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

milk to donate in nw ohio Empty milk to donate in nw ohio

Post by mrsmjd Thu May 30, 2013 5:18 am

I have a 7 month old and am running out of freezer space. I have 300-400 ounces to donate. Would prefer local pick up but will ship if you organize it. This is my second baby and I donated a lot with my first. I am healthy and take no medication other than vitamins. I do not drink or smoke. Please contact me if interested.

mrsmjd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down