MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Boise

4 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Boise Empty Re: Looking for milk in Boise

Post by karamisu825 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:34 am

Ridgeback wrote:On the off chance that anyone might have some for my premie son. Please reply.

I am in Boise, Idaho and I have a freezer full of breastmilk!

karamisu825

Back to top Go down

Post by BethanyRStanley Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Dear Napple'sMomma, do you still have milk? I'd love some.

Thanks,
Bethany

BethanyRStanley

Back to top Go down

Post by Napple'sMama Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 am

Incase you are still looking for milk, I am in North Dakota and have plenty I would love to share. My daughter is also a premie so I have some idea of what your son is going through and would love to help. I realize it would be a long ways to come to ND for milk but I literally have a chest freezer full and you wouldn't have to look for more for a long time. Please let me know if you're interested!

Napple'sMama

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Boise Empty Looking for milk in Boise

Post by Ridgeback Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:55 pm

On the off chance that anyone might have some for my premie son. Please reply.

Ridgeback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down