MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Boise

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in Boise Empty Re: Milk available in Boise

Post by EmilyAston Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks for responding. That's OK I am glad someone else's baby get milk too Smile I am on both of those too. Hm4hb Utah has tons of needs and its hard to get milk there sometimes and so I am trying every resource I can. I really really appreciate the referral though! I go on only the breast .com and sometimes see pleas of women from other states and I email them about these websites Lol. Thank you so very much for being a milky angel to us mommies and babies!

EmilyAston

Back to top Go down

Post by mama Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Emily,
I'm so sorry I can't help! The milk just got picked up two days ago. So it's all gone now. But I recently learned of two other sites that help mamas find milk: http://www.eatsonfeets.org/ and http://hm4hb.net/ On each website, look for your local chapter. It'll take you to a Facebook site where you can select your state and then "like" the page and click to receive notifications (better instructions are on each site). Hopefully that will turn up some leads for you. Best of luck!
Tina

mama

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Boise Empty is it still available?

Post by EmilyAston Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi my name is Emily and my 8 month old baby girl is Aria. I live in southern Utah but am willing to travel to get larger amounts Smile I am hoping to keep her on Bm til she is 1 as she gets real bad tummy aches commuting and severe constipation on formula. I hope to help you clear out your freezer! Thank you!

EmilyAston

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Boise Empty Milk available in Boise

Post by mama Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 pm

I have a full freezer of milk available to donate to mommies and babies in need. I live in west Boise. Please "personal message" me if you are interested. I'm eager to clear up the space in my fridge AND help a family or two in need.

Thanks,
Tina

mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down