MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

Lots of milk to donate Empty Re: Lots of milk to donate

Post by 1sickbaby Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 am

hi!
im currently in great need of milk for an adopted premie who was born at 32 weeks and addicated to pain pills from the birth mother. lacation has tried to be induced without success. we rely strictly on donor milk. sara is currently 5 weeks old and should be coming home soon. we got a RX to a milk bank but cannot afford the milk, it would be close to $800 a month! i can pay for all shipping and send shipping supplies if you are willing to ship.
thanks in advance!! I love you

1sickbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by shammond Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi - sorry I did not get back to you sooner! I just need to check with the pediatrician about the Celexa. We see her this Friday. Sorry about the confusion - her adjusted age is 9 months, though she just turned one this weekend. Her due date would have been december, but she was born in september. thanks!!

shammond

Back to top Go down

Post by Momof1 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:31 pm

I do still have some milk to share. Let me know if you're still interested. As a NICU RN, I guess I'm confused about what you mean, "Our daughter is almost 1, but is still over 3 months from her due date"... I'm just trying to understand your situation. As I stated, I take Celexa every evening and progesterone birth control pills, but no other medications. Let me know if you have other questions.

Momof1

Back to top Go down

Post by shammond Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 am

HI - we have an adopted daughter who was born at 27 weeks. We had lots of generous friend who donated milk, but they have all stopped nursing now. Our daughter is almost 1, but is still over 3 months from her due date. she is thriving on the breastmilk, and showed signs of distress on the hospital breastmilk with formula added in. At home we supplement the breastmilk with fish oil and some powdered goats milk to add the nutrition she needs. Please let me know if you still have milk and whether you would be interested in donating to our daughter. We are almost out of frozen milk at our home. We live in Bloomington. Thank you!!

shammond

Back to top Go down

Lots of milk to donate Empty Lots of milk to donate

Post by Momof1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

I have a 5 month old and I have been pumping since she was 1 week old. I have more milk than she will ever drink so I'd like to donate to someone in need. I am an RN in Postpartum and NICU, so I understand the importance of breastmilk and would love to share this gift. I am healthy, take prenatal vitamins, vitamin D and fish oil. I also take 20 mg Celexa every evening. My OB and pediatrician say it is safe for nursing and my baby has never had any effects. I am able to show negative lab results for Hepatitis B and HIV. If you are interested, let me know. All the milk is in a deep freeze in Lansinoh BPA free bags with volumes from 4-8 oz. Thanks! Emily

Momof1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down