MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota

3 posters

Go down

Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota Empty Re: Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota

Post by 2babies Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi Courtney,

Do you still have milk available? I have two week old twins that I am trying to get breast milk for. I live in Minneapolis but will be in SW Minnesota for the next couple of days. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota Empty Re: Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota

Post by Mandarae991 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:33 am

Hi hun! I've got a little girl who is in desperate need of donor milk. Please read our blog at milkforbabymadyson.blogspot.com and be in touch ASAP, I've got a dear friend in SE ND who may be able to work out a pickup for us!

Mandarae991

Back to top Go down

Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota Empty Lots of Milk to donate - SW Minnesota

Post by Court11 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

I have a lot of extra milk to share, approximately 300 oz ready now and more to come! My daughter was born in the end of November and is very healthy. She was in the 97th percentile for weight at her 3 month well child check. I was able to nurse my son until he was 15 months and ended up throwing milk away. I am hoping that another child can benefit from my milk production. My daughter doesn't take a bottle well and prefers to nurse which is why I have so much extra milk.

I am a Registered Nurse and my husband and I are both in good health.
-non smoking household
-Prenatal multivitamin; no prescription medications; occasional over the counter Tylenol or Ibuprofen (approved by my provider)
-occasional caffeine use
-milk from December to March
-willing to provide medical records

I would prefer to meet in person to donate my milk. Please let me know if you're interested!

Courtney

Court11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down