MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for one more regular donor

2 posters

Go down

Searching for one more regular donor Empty Re: Searching for one more regular donor

Post by nettlejuice Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 am

Hi Bridgett,

Thanks so much!
Please e-mail me at nettlejuice@gmail.com so we can coordinate directly.

April

nettlejuice

Back to top Go down

Searching for one more regular donor Empty Re: Searching for one more regular donor

Post by bridgette62 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:00 am

I'd be happy yo help if I can! I am a non-smoker, drug and alcohol free and have plenty of milk to share. I can no longer feed my daughter and have about two months worth stored in the freezer. please let me know if I can help!

Thanks!

bridgette62

Back to top Go down

Searching for one more regular donor Empty Searching for one more regular donor

Post by nettlejuice Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:57 am

We live in south east pa and are looking for one more regular donor for our little guy.
He is doing so much better on the mama's milk than on the formula, but we need one more donor to keep him off the formula totally. I am so grateful to all the mamas who donate and would be happy to reimburse for bottles or bags.

My e-mail is nettlejuice@gmail.com

Thanks so much,
April

nettlejuice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down