MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in donating

2 posters

Go down

Interested in donating Empty Re: Interested in donating

Post by Fallin2Grace Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:40 am

Hi there!

I am interested! My 2nd baby is due at the end of February.
I intend on nursing him/her as much as possible, however, i have IGT and so i do not anticipate making much (but i hope im wrong!) At my max with my son, I was lucky to make 4oz per 24 hour period- i did nurse him until he self weaned at 5 months...im hoping this one will go at least a year,if not longer. Although i hope to make more this time, the reality is that i will still need to supplement a great deal. I am willing to travel Smile Oh and it appears as if you have no health concerns. If i am incorrect, please let me know.
How soon do you need milk bags? I could def get them to you-no problem, but since im 2 hours away (i live in coastal NH), then it would be nice to pick up some milk when i drop off the bags (i dont want to deal with s+h either Laughing) Of course, i dont actually need any of the milk until the baby arrives, so no big deal, just trying to make it worth the trip Very Happy I look forward to your reply santa

Fallin2Grace

Back to top Go down

Interested in donating Empty Interested in donating

Post by kristinanne80 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Wanting to start donating
by kristinanne80 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:21 pm

.Hi, my name is Kristina, I am a mom to 5 beautiful children oldest is 10 youngest is 5 months. I ebf my 5 month old. I have never donated before but an very interested in helping a baby in need. I have already started pumping and have "donor" written on the bags with date,time,and amt. there is about 2oz in each bag. I know it doesnt sound like much but my supply will pick up soon. and if i am supplying for a newborn thats all they realy take per feeding. I can get documentation from my dr if wanted stating that i am a Health women and all the things i was tested for when i was pregnant. I dont take any medication and i eat a healthy diet. I do eat/drink milk product so i wouldnt be a good match for a baby with a problem with dairy. I live in Ashby Ma. I would deff need to set something up for recieving storage bags. and if you live to far to drive and pick up the milk we would need to make a plan to ship it at your expense but i would rather not have to deal with the whole shipping process, as i have 5 children that keep me very busy. I have an industrial freezer that keeps food in a deep freeze.i would be honored to help.

Thank You for Reading
Kristina.
kristinanne80
kristinanne80

Back to top Go down