MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area

3 posters

Go down

Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area Empty Re: Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area

Post by noelleberlin Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi my name is Jacqueline and my baby is Noelle Berlin. I am also one of the desperate moms:( Please would you consider us too? Noelle is 4 month and I am drying up (and have only 2 oz. now but I dont want to give formula)eventhough i do and did anything besides a handstand. Can you help? I am in Ballard and would pay shipping if it is too difficult to meet. Respectfully and Thank you. oh' here is my email jacquelineerbe@yahoo.com

noelleberlin

Back to top Go down

Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area Empty Re: Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area

Post by SilverNightLight Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Thank you all who have replied. I am currently working on increasing my milk supply, and have a few people I am in contact with.

Mommaofmanyblessings, lynwood is a good 2 hour drive from me! Either by ferry, or heavy I-5 traffic....

SilverNightLight

Back to top Go down

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm

I would be very interested if you could pump for me this week and have milk to share from Friday to Tuesday (30th-4th). I will be out in the area and am really not wanting to supplement with formula while we are there. Thanks for your consideration. Please email me at 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area Empty Interested in donating located in University Place (fort lewis) area

Post by SilverNightLight Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello all,
My name is Samantha. I have a 3 year old, a 20 month old, and 4 month old, all who have breastfed for their various time. My youngest still is. I just found this site am and interested in donating locally. Ideally to another military family, but will go by most needed...
I don't have a current stash, but know from the over abundence I had with my second child, extra pumping would increase the flow easily.
My little one has his 4 month check up on thur, so I could probably get copies of bloodwork than, for anyone who wants them.
Figured I'd put out feelers to see if anyone would be interested. My little man has started solids, and has taken off with thm... i am not anywhere near ready to stop or ease up on breastfeeding! But don't want to let my supply drop in the meantime.... Hope this made sense Smile
Anyone interested?

SilverNightLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down