MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for 5 month old

Go down

Need milk for 5 month old Empty Need milk for 5 month old

Post by Brehanna Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi all you wonderful mommas! I am once again looking for milk for my now 5 month old son. Due to a variety of medical issues, and despite all efforts to increase my supply, I make less than half of what he needs at this point. Thanks to several amazing mommas we have been lucky enough to feed him almost exclusively with breast milk so far, but he's starting to eat more, and our stash is running quite low. If anyone out there has milk to share with us we'd really appreciate it! We live in Edmonds, and I'm happy to travel up to an hour or so to pick up (maybe more for larger donations). Thank you!!
~Brehanna & Baby Ronan

Brehanna

Back to top Go down