MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue

3 posters

Go down

Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue Empty Re: Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue

Post by LovingMama Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:59 pm

HI there, I would love to connect with you... I PMed you a while ago did you get it??

LovingMama

Back to top Go down

Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue Empty Re: Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue

Post by amandacello Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

I am on a no dairy, soy, or onion diet. I may be able to help you with small amounts of milk. I know haw hard it is when the milk isn't right. I am an overproducer but could probably only provide about 12-24 ounces per week. I am not sure because I am new to this. We live in Auburn WA. If this would help you let me know.

amandacello

Back to top Go down

Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue Empty Still looking.

Post by LovingMama Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm

That donor fell through I am still looking

LovingMama

Back to top Go down

Post by amyers Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Hi LovingMama - I have been looking for you! I have a freezer full of milk that is casein-free that I would love to share with your son. We too have casein, among other, allergies in both of my childen, so when I started nusing my daughter I automatically restricted my diet from dairy products. Turns out she is also sensitive to when I have soy and eggs, so I can't use any of the milk I have stored up. If you're interested, let me know!

amyers

Back to top Go down

Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue Empty Looking for non dairy milk for my 4 month old, I cant produce my own milk, no gladular tissue

Post by LovingMama Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Hi I am a new first time mom with a 4 month old son who is allergic to milk proteins. we are on soy right now and that is going well. I am unable to produce my own milk because I don't have enough glandular tissue. I am looking for another loving mom who has enough to share with my son. I want the best for him. He has been having trouble gaining weight but he is a sweet giggly loving boy. We live in Mountlake terrace just south of Lynnwood, and am willing to set up pickups or meeting up. Please Help!!

LovingMama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down