MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for 2 1/2 month old

4 posters

Go down

Need milk for 2 1/2 month old Empty Re: Need milk for 2 1/2 month old

Post by rlgignac Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:43 pm

I have lots of milk. Text me 3602247555. I live in Bellingham

rlgignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed_Mom Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I am not sure if my baby has allergies..we are getting him tested. Can we get in touch with each other and take it from there?

My number is 425-235-8510...my name is Neelkamal... please let me know...

Blessed_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by swapnavaidya Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm

It is available.
But My diet contains dairy, eggs, gluten etc etc. I don't smoke or consume alcohol or even sodas
I eat organic food, no beef, but eggs, chicken organic, fish etc
I eat nuts and dry fruits.
I am not sure if that works for you.
Let me know if i can be any help.

swapna.

swapnavaidya

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed_Mom Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi,

Is the milk still available? We live near Bellevue and am looking for milk for my son who is 4 months old. Please let me know.

Thanks - Neelkamal

Blessed_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by swapnavaidya Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Hi,I have 6 and half month baby. And I have frozen my breast milk in first couple of months . It could be around 35 to 40 oz. I live in snohomish county . Let me know if you need it.
I eat organic food. Do not smoke or drink alcohol. Eat non veg food. Don't take any pills or drugs so far. No antibiotics when I pumped this milk.

swapnavaidya

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 2 1/2 month old Empty Need milk for 2 1/2 month old

Post by heath2001m Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey all, I'm looking for donated milk for my 2 1/2 month old son. We live in Bellingahm, WA and would be willing to travel within Whatcom County. My milk supply isn't sufficient for him and he's not gaining enough weight. He has no dietary issues. I can provide milk bags as needed. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks! -Heather

heath2001m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down