MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meds to increase supply-free

3 posters

Go down

Meds to increase supply-free Empty Meds to increase supply-free

Post by mommy2two+twins Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Don't know if anyone would be interested but I have some stuff I ordered online to increase my supply and my body is just done with producing, so I thought someone else may be able to use them. Again, all were ordered online, I may be able to find out which sites if needed!

Domperidone (motilium) 75-10mg pills in blister packs
Reglan/Metoclopramide 90+ 10mg tablets- now, these were loose when I recieved them and I put them in a child proof container. I used them and did see a slight increase in production at first, but I have to tell you since they are not in any identifying packaging. Made me nervous at first, but you can look up pills to see what they look like to make sure they're real! Smile Up to you, I just hate to throw that money away if someone can benefit
Mother's Milk Tea- 20+ bags in box

Also have
Unopened Tri-Vi-Sol Enfamil Baby Vitamins
" " Poly-Vi-Sol " " "
100 Finest Iron Softgel Supplements
mommy2two+twins
mommy2two+twins

Back to top Go down

Meds to increase supply-free Empty Re: Meds to increase supply-free

Post by Jaz Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

I'd love the baby vitamins if you won't use them! LMK! Thanks.
Jaz
Jaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodibug Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 am

I pm'd you re: the domperidone.

Jodibug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down